9.8.09

Love Letter -in songwriting style ©Molli Paige















My vision, stays so unclear
Like drivin in the dark, in the rain
I cover my eyes, to clear my head
There's just too many things left unsaid

I see you as a Love Letter
Wrapped around my heart
Nobody knows you're there
It keeps it from fallin apart

Now I've said, what's in my head
It's not like I...am here lyin dead
The earth still moves, the sun still shines
Everything else, is just a matter of time

I see you as a Love Letter
Wrapped around my heart
Nobody knows your there
It keeps it from fallin apart

After all is said and done
The breath of you still lingers on
I wash it clean, I want it gone
As we all know, Life goes on...

...I see you as a Love Letter
wrapped around my heart...
Nobody knows your there
...it keeps it from fallin apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment