I'll travel far, in my dreams, just to breathe you in
Inside that realm, your words can't sting
There's a want so deep, but it stays out of reach
Intent and committed to painting your own picture
keeping you from seeing the true colors of my nature
So, I'm no stranger to dreaming, I'll give you that
Still, I was
Still, I am, the same present of mind
it's not some foolish game, not some foolish thrill
the hunger for truth always yearns to be stilled
for so long, one by one, I held on for a change
just something that never came
I'll take the good, and stow it away
There's far too many landscapes we have made
some perfect combination of a dream through time
there'll be another you
there'll be another me
there's no turning off
there's no magic to delete
just a dimmer of a switch
casting a light in the shadows of this life
my heart will know when and where to find...
I'll travel far, just to breathe you in
Inside that realm, your words can't sting

No comments:
Post a Comment