
Pieces of a puzzle, or pieces of you
Clouding my intentions,
At the same time feeling brand new.
The tingle of my skin
Far too much to mention...
...an intense connection
leaving everything to the imagination.
I picture you, in another life
dressed in clothes, apart from mine
I look at you now, it’s all so familiar
Breathing in every breath, making sure to linger
Nothing escapes us, not even a whisper
I project my senses through infinite space and time
An astral way of travel, right to your side
Out of my body, out of my mind
you meet me halfway, our senses collide.
The distance between us
Doesn’t seem to care...
It just keeps comin back
Can’t get it out of my head.
Although it shouldn’t bother me
This energy swirling in the air
It seems to just wash over me
Like the sweet taste of the summer rain...
No comments:
Post a Comment